|Click on the image above to see a larger version.
- Any SOLID color polo or
- Blue, khaki, hunter green, grey or black
- Any SOLID color sweater,
cardigan or vest (for the cold weather)
- 100% black or brown shoes
- Any SOLID color polo or button-down shirt
- Blue, khaki, hunter green, grey or black pants or skirts
- Any SOLID color sweater, cardigan, or vest (for the cold weather)
- 100% black or brown shoes or sneakers
- Blue, black, or white
SOLID- color stockings or socks with no designs
- No leggings as pants
- Belts must always be worn
with pants or skirts that require it.
- Belts must be black or
- White undershirts only.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- No hats, headbands, hoods, hoodies, do-rags, or beads.
- No denim or cargo pants.
- No t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, leggings, or spandex.
- No two-toned or patterned
clothing of any kind, no visible name brands, logos, or prints.
- No colored laces, stripes,
or other designs on footwear.
- No athletic slippers.
Physical Education Uniform
- CHA green PE shirt
- Sweatpants, shorts, or leggings of any color
Dress Code Enforcement
- Teachers and advisors
will check for dress code infractions regularly.
- Any student in ANY
class out of dress code will be sent to the Dean with a Dress Code Violation
- First offenders will
receive a DCV and a one-hour detention. These students will be issued an
in-house uniform to wear for the day.
- Second offenders will
receive a DCV, two-hour detention, and have their homes called.
- FYI: Students can earn
dress down passes for many things such as winning attendance competitions, making
the Honor Roll, receiving community organizer awards, etc. Dress Down Passes can only be used during the last week of every
quarter or during designated learning celebration days.